A few words about the villa
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION
HISTORY OF VILLA FABRICA
The house located in Thymia village, Kerameia, was built in 1855 and originally served as oil production factory , called " Fabrica ", where for many years the villagers produced their oil .
After the family had died , the building remained for many years abandoned. In 2008, Ampadiotakis family bought this building, along with the house that lived the first family, located in the same place and kept up to date as an attraction. In the same year, Mr. Michael decides to turn this building into a luxurious 3-storey stone house, while maintaining the traditional design of the old time.
His love for his birthplace , passion and hard work , were allies for this great result that is located on the mountain.
It is a house of 160 square meters, just 19,5chlm from Chania center and old town ( Old Harbour ) . It is fully equipped and has space for 6-8 people. The traditional "Villa Fabrica" is the perfect destination for absolute relaxation and tranquility , harmoniously combining discreet luxury with tradition.
The villa’s space can also be used for hosting social and business events up to 150 people .
Fully equipped kitchen with cuttlery
Coffee machine for filter coffee & espresso
3 TV with Satellite Reception
Iron / Ironing table
Water heating using sun and electricity
Private, heated, swimming pool (heating from October to May) and free sunbeds
Shower by the pool
Private BBQ & stone oven
Private parking for 5 cars
Baby cot on demand
Veranda dining table and furniture